Set Up Your Galaxy ID Profile
Make yourself the main character!
Last updated on December 29, 2021
What is Galaxy ID?
To put this in the most simplest way as possible, Galaxy ID is aiming to become your on-chain LinkedIn. Project Galaxy is a miracle space where on-chain credentials float around, and we are now taking them to another level.
For all the users on Galaxy,
- Galaxy ID can be your universal username that will replace your wallet address in Web3.
- You can display the credentials collected in the Web3 world and showcase the history of your achievements.
- Developer integration support: As a metaverse DID, developers can integrate Galaxy ID toolkit and offer customized features to users based on users' on-chain credentials. This will open up a lot of possibilities and redefine the future of Web3.
- More features will be added, and soon you will be able to use the Galaxy ID in Project Galaxy's extensive partner network.
How to claim your Galaxy ID?
- Visit https://galaxy.id
- Hover to "Galaxy ID" on the top menu
- Connect your wallet & set your username
- Done - you will be able to see eligible credentials attached to your Galaxy ID
Edit your Galaxy ID in Settings
- After connect your wallet, visit https://galaxy.eco/accountSetting, or click your profile on the top right corner and go to Settings
- In the Settings page, you can bascially do 4 things:
- Change usernames
- Update the profile photo
- Link Email addresses
- Link Twitter accounts
1) To change usernames
Just enter your new desired ones. Easy as that!
2) To update the profile photo
Click on your current profile image and upload the new one.
3) To link Email addresses
Some NFTs can only be claimed with a Email entry, and here’s what linking your Email address come in handy.
Enter your email address and hit “Send a code”. You will soon receive an email with the code that you have to enter for verification. Check your spam folder if you haven’t received one for a while.
4) To link Twitter accounts
On Project Galaxy, we have specially designed the task-based campaign module w/ Twitter integration. It can be used to power various Twitter based campaigns, which also requires users to link their Twitter accounts to Galaxy ID.
To accomplish that, simply follow the 2 steps after you click “Verify Twitter Account” Button.